The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE RULES OF THE ART THREAD[READ!!!!!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zacky

Zacky

Male
Number of posts : 6452
Registration date : 2007-10-28

THE RULES OF THE ART THREAD[READ!!!!!] Empty
PostSubject: THE RULES OF THE ART THREAD[READ!!!!!]   THE RULES OF THE ART THREAD[READ!!!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:01 pm

THE RULES OF ART

Ok. I hate to be boring but we have to have rules for the art thread as well as all the other places. This applies to both, if you are posting any artwork and if you are commenting on them.

1. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM ONLY
Ok, no one likes to be told that their work needs things added, or taken away, we all have pride in our work. But, we all need it from time to time so, no bringing anyone down! You are allowed to not like someone's work, sure, but you don't need to glorify that and do to the extremes of yelling at the artist about how bad you think it is. Any guildance you will give, will, yes WILL be in a "happy to help" manner and not at all threaten. Or you will have me to answer to. I don't want anyone feeling out of place in this forum.

2. POST YOUR WORK IN A SPOILER
This is just so that the thread remains the same size and it's all stretched out of place. So just put "[spoiler*][/spoiler*]" around your work and there shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx

THE RULES OF THE ART THREAD[READ!!!!!]
Page 1 of 1