The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN

Go down 
+4
Tony
Matty
Syn
Jacoby
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacoby

Jacoby

Male
Number of posts : 1793
Registration date : 2007-11-15

RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:13 pm

I look over at Brian now, raising an eyebrow to him.

"Watch it," I say to him before turning to the doctor again, I can't be giving Brian any special treatment right now, I mean, they'll think that we know each other, and my police ranking will be worthless.

"So, shall we get down to this?"
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:41 pm

The doctor nods, "Of course, if you'd like to follow me."

He does seem to just be genuinely interested in helping me. Which is a comfort, I wouldn't want to have to make a run for it then explain that to Jacoby. It's not easy to get across 'I'm actually a notorious pimp and a lot of these people want me dead' and still have the chance to get laid.

"Driver." I sya, snapping my fingers.

I think possible concussion is driving me insane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Jacoby

Jacoby

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:59 pm

I roll my eyes and the doctor makes his way down the hallway. I get behind Brian's wheelchair now and bend down to whisper in his ear.

"Don't push it, these guys get wind that I know you and you'll be back at the end of the queue," I whisper to him before standing up straight and pushing Brian, following the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:26 pm

I smile to myself as he pulls away from my ear, my body's tingling a little from him being so close. But that's the concussion, of course.

I just nod in agreement to his words. I don't want to stay here too long, so I'll make do with pretending I don't know Jacoby.

The doctor pulls open a door at the end of the hallway, holding it open as Jacoby pushes me into the small examination room.
Back to top Go down
Jacoby

Jacoby

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:58 pm

I nod to the doctor, nodding his thanks before looking over at Brian.

"I'll be waiting outside, we still need to have a little talk," I say this to him with knowing eyes before changing my face and smiling back at the doctor.

"And thanks Doctor," I look at his name badge, "Cox."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male
Number of posts : 5244
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:03 pm

"Come on Tone, you gotta eat something," I say to him as I watch him just play with his bowl of spaghetti in front of him.

I know that he's in a bad way right now, not having very good trips at the moment as we're both trying to get him off of the cocaine. But what with him coming into contact with some cops and giving them some information that he probably shouldn't have, he's worried that he can see beetles in his fucking food now.

"It's perfectly safe, I promise you," I say to him before dipping my own fork into some of his spaghetti and eating a mouthful.

"See. No beetles."
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:05 pm

[[Scrubs?]]

"Yes, officer." I say.

I smile back at Jacoby as the door is closed behind us. The doctor looks at me, his face changing now. He looks at me with disgust on his face.

Shit.

"I know who you are." He tells me.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Bullshit."

I look back to the door. I really fuckin' hope Jacoby can hear what's going on in here so he can save me.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:08 pm

I watch as a leg hangs from his mouth, twitching. Still twitching from being decapitated.

"I..." I look down to my own food, trying not to focus on the little black creatures I can see running over the sauce covering my food. They're scaring me.

"They're still there."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:16 pm

[[Just thought Cox would make Brian laugh, haha.]]

I let out a small sigh, looking up from his face now and then looking down at my plate.

"Are they on my plate?" I ask him, hoping that they aren't so he can at least have my food and he really does just look like he is wasting away to nothing in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:22 pm

I nod, "Yeah."

I start pointing them out to him, "There and there and... that's the queen."

I put my fork down and fold my arms, "I'm sorry, Chris. I just... I can't."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:26 pm

I look down at my own plate now with a sigh, "damn."

I look up at him again with a small smile, "it's alright baby. I know you're trying," I say to him as I rub at his arm.

I smile at him as he looks so downcast now.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:31 pm

I force a smile as I look back at him. Well, not exactly force a smile, I don't have to force it so much. He does tend to make me smile, my only friend in here.

"Thanks." I say, "I'm trying so hard. I really want to get better."

I rest one of my hands on his, "Thank you for being so p-patient."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:46 pm

"I know you do, I know," I say to him as I carry on rubbing at his arm.

"You'll get through this baby, I promise you, but, not eating, isn't going to help you. Just try and eat, y'know? I mean, when I was a kid, I used to eat beetles and bugs, I'm still here now, aren't I?"

I try to lighten the mood here. Well, I try to until I hear the sound of knocking on the door, and someone opening it up. I turn to look to see one of the bookers smiling at me.

"Get dressed Barker. You've got a client in an hour."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:04 pm

I smile a little at this comment. I look back to my food. It doesn't look so scary now. I can still see them but I reckon I can pick them out.

I reach down and grab one of them, throwing it aside watching as it fades. I pull at a little bit of the spaghetti and take a bite, happy that there's no crunching.

I grin at him, "Mm."

I'm getting a little excited before the 'liaison' comes in and announces Chris needs to go out. I was hoping he'd be staying here tonight.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:09 pm

"That's my baby," I say to him before leaning over and kissing his cheek gently, it's nice to see him happy, smiling and eating again.

I look over at the door as I see the guy standing there, with an evil looking grin on his face.

"Alright, thanks," I say to him as he leaves the room now and leaves a note behind with all the information at the door.

I sigh, "well, looks like I'm getting popular."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:18 pm

"Well, yeah." I say, smiling at him.

I shovel another small mound of food into my mouth, proud as hell that I can actually manage to eat.

"You're sexy, you're sweet, you're the kind of guy I'd want to hire." I say, "Y'know if I was able to afford to hire you and if they'd let me."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:26 pm

"Well, in a way you can get me for free, if you know what I mean," I say to him as I place my spaghetti plate aside now and get up from the bed.

I walk over to my closet now and pull it open, letting out a sigh as I think about what I could wear. I look over at the piece of paper that the boy from downstairs left, whistling as I look over it.

I let out a laugh, "Ha, good thing I did my hair in a mohawk this morning. This guy wants a punk guy."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:32 pm

"Yeah." I say, waving a fork at him, "But they work harder if you buy them."

I hope I haven't offended him now. I'm joking. I'd never want to buy him, I care about him too much for that. I'd want him to be with me because he wanted to not because I was paying him.

And I'm overthinking.

I shovel another small amount of the food into my mouth before I can hear my stomach protesting. I put the fork down on the side and just lean back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:39 pm

I laugh, "what are you implying bitch?" I ask with a laugh before pulling out some tartany and anarchy drenched outfit from the closet and going about putting it on.

I turn back to Tony with a smile now, noticing him just looking down at his food now.

"Baby steps, remember," I smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:49 pm

"That I don't get all the best moves?" I say, with a laugh.

I watch as he dresses, a little disappointed over the fact he's putting clothes on. Things like that are detrimental to my recovery. I look back down at the food, wanting to eat it but knowing it'll hurt me too much.

"Well, it's better than yesterday, right?"
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:31 pm

"Yeah, much better. And tomorrow will be better than today," I say to him before walking over him, pulling his chin up to look at me and kiss his cheek softly.

I go about making the last adjustments to my outfit so I look just as punk as the client would want me to.

"Well, I better be off now. Gotta get to 122nd and Highland."
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:37 pm

I smile at him, "Don't let him wear you out too much, yeah?"

I don't want him to go but a job's a job. If he doesn't go out, we've obviously been doing something wrong and they'll hurt him. I don't want them to hurt him.

"Or I'll have to go kick his ass."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:45 pm

"Don't worry Tone. I'm a strong little bitch, especially dressed like this," I laugh as I smooth down my wifebeater.

I smile and pat Tony on the knee before making my way out of the room, memersing the name that I need to remember.

"Night Tone!"
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:51 pm

"Night." I say, smiling at him.

I watch him leave before getting to my feet and heading across to our bed. I sit down on the bed, my hand running over his side of the bed before picking up his pillow and holding it to me.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:56 pm

[[Awww!]]

I head out of the house now, telling the door boys where I am going off to, most of them commenting on my outfits before I get signed out. It's like being back at freakin' high school.

I walk down the main road now, glad that I don't have to walk too far or get a bus to the place I need to get to. I don't really want to get on a bus looking this... punk, it's over dramatic even for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN   RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]]TERROR ON PRECINCT ELEVEN
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next