The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire - Redemption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trogers2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Vampire - Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Vampire - Redemption   Vampire - Redemption Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Vampire The Masquerade Redemption

Vampire The Masquerade Redemption is a RPG vampire game it’s completely free to play. The game enables you to play either online or on single player. Single player following a story of a young human warrior who gets hurt in battle, latter on in the game he falls in love with a woman called ‘Anerka’ from where he is turned into a vampire.

Online game play is SO MUCH MORE fun however, the storyteller system gives the players the ability to make his/her own game with your own rules, own map e.g. London, Your OWN NPCs and even your own weapons and guns. Unlike other RPG games, Vampire – Redemption gives the player control over the game, story and even the NPCs.

Why am I saying all this?

Vampire – Redemption’s community is starting to die out meaning fewe and fewer people beginning to play this AMAZING RPG game. If any of you are interested give me a shout via email (Tomsun.rogers@hotmail.co.uk)

FAQs

What should I play?
-Unlike Forum RPGing Vampire – Redemption offers everything a forum RPG forum offers in 3D, you can even build your own skin (character) and even pick skins from games/movies e.g. Dracula.

Where can I get the game?
I have zipped the entire game; I’m just trying to bring back life to vampire – Redemption.

Do you have a forum?
Yeah, it’s here: www.kindred-knights.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

Vampire - Redemption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Slash RP 2 :: The Fallen Slash RP 2 :: STARTING UP :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: