The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...
Registration date : 2007-10-28

RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:06 pm

I bounce a little as he hands me the gift before sitting by him, kissing him on the cheek and thanking him, getting the pleasantries out of the way first.

I tear the paper off, my eyes widening as I see the words appearing over the package underneath.

"Oh my God, Matty!" I look across to him, "You're as perverted as me!"

[[YUSH.]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Matty

Matty

Male
Number of posts : 5244
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:11 pm

I grin at him now as he tears off the paper, glad that he didn't freak out on me other it or be a stuttering mess because I think it'd turn me into the same thing. But luckily, since today is going so well, I'm fine.

"Well, I thought because we're getting more and more heavier, maybe something to get you and me used to how it feels with that," I point at the box, "before we actually do have sex for the first time. Just so we know what we're doing."

Or more so, so I know what I am doing.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm

I smile at him, he's so considerate. I can't believe we're getting closer to actually sleeping together. It's a little scary yet incredibly exciting at the same time.

"See, I would say aren't you being generous." I say as I pull the huge black beast from the box, "But I think that's about right. I mean, for you at least."

I look down at the box, smirking at the name, "Except you're more 'White Thunder', than 'Black Thunder'."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:47 pm

"Morgan," is all I say to him with a smile as he looks over the plastic toy.

"Yeah, all the others were really skinny and had some fucking spikes attached to them... it was pretty scary actually," I laugh as he looks over it somemore.

"Y'know, to me, I think you want to try that out right now," I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:00 pm

"There's some weird shit in those sex shops." I agree, "Crissy and I went in there one time. It was kinda fun actually. There was some creepy old guy who knew exactly how everything we picked up felt then proceeded to give us free samples. I think I still have some buttbeads somewhere."

I've only ever used them once. They're really scary. That's a night I don't think Crissy will ever want reminding of. Then again, you don't tend to want to get a call from your best friend at 3AM when he's screaming, they're stuck!

"I'd be very tempted but I don't think we have enough time." I say, "And 'Kenna's not exactly big on knocking at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:04 pm

"Yeah, and it's even scarier when Morgan turns them all on and runs away so the assistant finds a bulky guy there alone trying to turn them all off," I say before laughing and then shaking my head.

"Well, tonight then?" I ask him, a little hopefully.

Seriously, that was one of the other reasons that I gave the present to Brian's Dad for him to look after it, because I kept looking at it and was tempted a few times to use it on myself. Because the instruction videos are just that intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:11 pm

"It's a date." I agree, looking over the huge instrument again, "Although you do know I'm going to have all on not dragging you up here even earlier. I'm probably going to be hard all day now."

I put the present on the floor by us, nudging it under my bed with my foot.

"Unless you think we could get away with a little something now? Just to sate my appetite for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:18 pm

"Don't or I'll drag you down to the shed with it with I have to, or even the pool house," I laugh before wrapping my arms around his body and laying the two of us down on his bed, me atop of him.

"You sure that we'll get away with it? Because a per-Christmas dinner blow job sound pretty fucking incredible right now," I say with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:24 pm

Wait, a blow job? From who?

It's dangerous, I know that but I reckon they'll be doing their best to keep 'Kenna occupied downstairs just in case something like this was to happen.

"Mm, I think we could probably get away with it." I say, a cheeky smirk, "And if all else fails, we can make out that it was the kiss of life."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:28 pm

I laugh, resting my head on his stomach before pushing myself up again.

"Ok then, as long as you're sure... but I am NOT, and I repeat NOT, explaining to a six year old why Matt had Brian's "wee-wee" in his mouth."

He gives me a slightly shocked look now, and it's either because I said that I was going to be the one blowing him, or because I actually said "wee-wee" when we're about to get sexual.

"Yes, you heard right," I think that covers both pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 pm

I grin as he says this. Wee wee, that's... wait, he's blowing me?

"Yeah? Well I'll take full responsibility then." I say, trying not to make it too obvious that I've been waiting for this forfuckingever. I smile down at him.

"Besides, I'm sure she's probably heard about it before now. My grandma's pretty... well, she sometimes forgets how to behave properly in front of kids. I had 'Kenna barking at my feet the other day, announcing she was playing doggy style."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:02 am

I look up at Brian before I start unbuckling his belt, "OK, no more talk of your little sister while I do this, OK?"

I let out a small laugh before pulling pushing his belt away, grinning as soon as I feel him getting hard in his jeans. I give him a look again before looking down and then upzipping his jeans and pulling them away from his hard on.

I get him as naked in the place that I need to as quickly as possible as I'm not sure I want to be caught with a cock in my mouth, especially not at a Christmas family party. Although this is strangely arousing.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:14 am

I peer down to see him getting to it pretty quickly. I guess he's a little nervous about being caught. Either that or he really is turned on by this.

"Baby, you can lock my door if you want to." I say, reaching down and petting his hair, "If it'll make you feel more comfortable."

But don't take too long or I'll fuckin' kill you, I'm really turned on by this idea now, by finding out what that ring feels like, those big lips, that gorgeous mouth.

I moan a little in anticipation of this.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:18 am

I look up at him, "you have a lock on your door, and you didn't tell me!" I say to him before letting out a laugh.

I roll off of the bed and run over to the door, locking it in the best way I can, and then testing it to make sure that it's actually shut. I can hear Brian moaning a little now, and I wipe my head around, afriad that he's fed up of waiting and is using his own hand.

I'm more than turned on to see him sort of straining now NOT to touch his arousal which is basically staring him in the face. I grin at him before jumping back over to the bed again and then resuming my position that I was in before, my hand on the base of his cock.

"Let's get buseh," I say with a small laugh before descending onto him.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:23 am

I laugh as he makes this stupid comment before I feel his mouth close around me, lips, tongue, ring, the sensations all hitting me at once.

"Oh God..."

He's only just begun and it already feels so nice. That mouth better not eat anything today or I will be fuckin' jealous of it.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:27 am

[[Damn, I am jealous of that cabbage! *dies*]]

I smile around him as he's already tensing up and pretty much gripping into the bedsheets already, and I'm barely doing anything yet.

I look up at him through big eyes, just watching him, watch as he battles to whether he should have his eyes open or closed, I let out a small laugh with vibrates down his length, and I think it's then he decides to keep his eyes open.

I grin around him, creating more suction and just basically doing what he seems to do so well to me.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:35 am

If I didnt know better, I'd say he'd had practice at that. Or maybe he's just very attentive. He seems to be taking on board everything I've done to him and giving it back to me.

"Mmm, Matty." I moan, my voice a little more relaxed now, over the initial sensation of Matt Sander's mouth round my cock! I know he's my boyfriend and he loves me and we've got something special but sometimes I still have to pinch myself about the whole thing.

This feels really good. He's a swift learner, I greatly approve.

[[I see Matt being a tease, moaning at how good everything tastes, eating the pigs in blankets like he's sucking them off.]]
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:39 am

I shift my shoulders a little now so that I can get a better access to him and at the same time be able to rub my hand up and under his shirt.

I lick all the way up his cock now, looking up at him for a bit now, really getting into the heat of the moment now.

"You like that?" I ask him even though it's pretty obvious because going back to what I was doing again, this time going down on him as far as I think I can go, without gagging myself, which isn't that far, but he's still moaning but it's all good.

[[Hahaha! *dies... again*... OH, I have an idea, haha, *is sneaky*]]
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:50 am

Bless him, maybe I should teach him how to deep throat sometime? Then again that'd involve me learning and I don't think it'd be physically possible with Matt's dick.

I like this gentle approach, though it's not as timid as I'd expected it to be. I'm pretty surprised to be honest. Maybe I'd misjudged how gay this guy is.

"Mm, so good Matty."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:54 am

I smile to myself a little, he really does seem to be enjoying this, I am obviously doing something right. That site I looked at the other night must be coming into play somehow. I pull up off him again with a large amount of suction before just jacking him off for a little bit, watching as the clear liquid seaps from his slit, causing him to let out an amount timid meow, a noise that goes right to my dick.

I moan myself before looking up at him to see him fisting the bed sheets as I fist him.

"You look good like this," I tell him before descending down on him again.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:00 am

I peer down at him with a smile, "And you look very good down there."

I've imagined this so many times but nothing beats the real thing. I've never been more turned on before in my life. I'm trying to keep the noise down as my room is right above the room where my family are congregated and while talking and everything is perfectly fine, moaning would be very obvious.

"Oh God, Matty, I'm not going to last long now."

I still have a while to go but I just want to give him a fair warning, I really don't want him to end up with a mouthful of Brian juice when it's his first time. It's not the most pleasant taste in the world and he'll probably never want to do this again.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:04 am

I nod against him, pulling his cock with my mouth as I do, causing me to let out a little laugh as well before registering what he has actually said.

Should I swallow it? I mean, how bad can it really be? I flick my eyes up to see a bottle of water on the side if it's really that bad then I can just get the water. I know it's not exactly romantic but what else am I going to do with it?

I keep my pace going though, still dating with myself what I going to to do. Well, we'll just have to see when we get there, won't we?
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:09 am

He's not pulling back, must mean that he really is willing to go the whole way with this. Then again he does look at me with that cute inquisitive little face whenever I'm licking him from our hands.

"Oh GOD..." I moan out a little too loudly, moving my hand to my mouth so I can bite down on it to muffle any future noises, "MMPHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:14 am

I let out a small noise in a way of a laugh at how Brian's biting down on his hand and thrashing about on the bed so that he can stop himself from moaning.

I wait for him to cum now, deciding that it's best that I at least try this, even if it does go horribly wrong, we can surely laugh about it later.

As soon as I feel his thighs tense against me and his hips buck up into my face, I know he's coming and of course I know when he's coming with his juice hits my tonsils.

Oooooh...

[[Told you I had an idea, haha.]]
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:17 am

In my head I'm screaming about how good he is, how he's just killed me and so on and so forth, in reality, I'm just making interesting marks in my hand with my teeth which will no doubt be asked about later.

This feels so good, my hand falls from my mouth as I whimper out little comments about him, about how good it felt, my eyes falling shut in sheer contentment.

"God, I love your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"   RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] "Well it's legal in Montana!"
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next