The Fallen Slash RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG community dedicated to gorgeous boys... and some girls too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"

Go down 
+3
Matty
Syn
Frankie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie

Frankie

Male
Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2007-12-30

RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Empty
PostSubject: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:11 am

"Okay boys... we're here. You are here, because you are the best we have to offer as an academy, you are here to make something out of yourselves and fight this mysterious, venomous virus because we all know you can do it. You are the best and brightest and we know that you'll be home to tell the tales. You are all young men, you're probably scared, or angry, or you just want to go home right now. But no matter what you are feeling, you will get on that battle field and you will fight for your mothers, sisters and girlfriends. Because that is how all of you are programmed. Good luck my boys."

We all salute our old commanding officers, or lecturer, before he salutes us back and makes his way back to the mini bus us five boys were taken in. It was a quite ride to the base, on a busty trail, we all had our guns in case of unexpected attacks from the "predators" but we got here in the end scratch free.

So, the name's Tony's Lovato. I'm an eighteen year old military student and I've being transferred to an army base in the heart of Orange County, California to fight a plague that has swept across this large county. I'm a little scared, yeah sure, but I know what I am doing right from my country, and my family back home, if the virus was the spread to them God Forbid.

"So, here we are guys. Let's make these motherfuckers wish they'd never being born," I say as the five of us walk towards the base entrance, our guns in hand and our backpacks planted on our backs. I have never felt so proud to be an American.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male
Number of posts : 9736
Location : On that damn Oscar podium, the fuckin' acting prowess I'm showing...
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:39 pm

The kid keeps trying to touch me in ways other than those I've demanded of him. Fucking faggot, he should have learned by now I'm not in this for kicks, this is purely to show him who's boss around here. He fucks around, he has me to fucking deal with.

This isn't where I thought I'd be at my age. I was supposed to be married, my kids running around at my feet. I was supposed to be working in the same school as my wife, terrorizing kids with pop quizzes. Instead I'm stuck in the middle of this goddamn war, a private on his knees being forced to suck me off because he didn't pay attention in a drill. What went wrong?

It's not long before I've released my seed down his throat, barely even a whimper coming from me these days. As I said, this isn't about the kicks, this is about discipline. The kid swallows eagerly before pulling back and getting up from his knees. I tuck myself away as he leans to try and get some kind of affection, something which is met with a backhand to the face.

"I'm not a fag." I hiss at him, before almost literally throwing him away from me.

I don't know what I am anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
Matty

Matty

Male
Number of posts : 5244
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:57 pm

I march down the hallway, nodding to one of my lower ranking officers as he walks past me with his troop. He got promoted recently and I can't help but feel a little proud of him, as he was one of my students.

I walk down the hallway, towards my office that I am sharing with some other officer from another part of California, someone that I somehow can't stand yet I have never really gotten the time to get to know him.

"Haner? Are you in there?" I ask the door as I knock on the door.

It is my office, I should be able to just walk in and claim the office as my own. But I have seen too much of that man doing things with my privates that I would rather never see again.

"Chin up Barker," I say to him as he makes his way out of the room, nodding and muttering a "yes Sir" at me before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

My God, how did some of these boys pass the physical to even fight in this war?

"Are you gonna join me to greet the new kids from the academy? Or do you want to terrorise more of my soldiers?"
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:10 pm

Ah, Sanders. My new 'best friend'. He reminds me too much of me for me to have any kind of warm fuzzy feelings towards him.

"Now why would I want to do that when you do such a good job of it yourself?" I ask, checking over myself, making sure that little faggot's not left any tell-tale signs of improper conduct - not that anyone could really do anything about it these days.

I walk over to where Sanders is standing, looking more like a fuckin' juggernaut than a man and clap my hand on his back, "Lead the way, sweetcheeks."

Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:22 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes at him, he really has no respect for me at all. But he's of my ranking, so nothing can be done about it.

I turn around, grabbing my gun from one of my desk drawers and checking it for bullets and it's on safety before I put into the back of my pants. Brian gives me some weird and slightly scared face as I do this, but I just shrug at him.

"What? These kids are from the academy, they're bond to be smart-asses, they need to be put in line."

I tell him this, but by the way it sounded, it sounded like I'd happily shot them. It's just there for show really.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:46 pm

"Out of curiousity, what's the difference between you waving that loaded weapon in some kids face and me waving mine?" I ask, smirking to myself, "Is it the amount of mess it leaves? Coz I really think yours wins on that front."

Christ, I sound like some prancing queen. I hate myself for thinking this way. I hate the fact I'm relying on my dick to get my point across, I hate the fact I've stooped so low as to not care where I put it anymore - unless someone brings it up.

"So you say these kids are from the academy? They got any idea what they're facing out here or are they of the 'shits and giggles' variety? Convinced war is all fun and games and chicks will be all over them at home."

Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:02 pm

I push at Brian's back, pushing him out of our office and shutting and locking the door behind me.

"Anyone would think you'd want me to get a hold of your dick, the way you fucking talk about it," I tell him before we make our way down the long hallway.

We make our way towards the front entrance where the boys are no doubt being stripped searched for the virus now, maybe I shouldn't have brought Brian along for that.

"Well, let me put it this way, most of your troop are from the academy," I say to him with a small smug grin, remembering the day I sorted out that paperwork so that Brian got that rabble of kids.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:25 pm

"Faaaantastic."

I'd actually like most of my troop to get attacked by the virus just so I can justify blowing their goddamn idiotic heads off. All convinced this is fun, they can go round, blowing the brains out of the infected as if it's some kind of shoot-em-up computer game.

"You can have the retards this time, okay? I'd like to have at least one recruit with an IQ over 30."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 pm

"No can do Brian, someone of a higher ranking than me sorts out the paperwork," lies, "and he just happens to pair me with the smart kids," I tell him this, but I leave something out.

What I don't tell him is about that fact that these kids are all highly intelligent, and they know that this is war, they have my old lecturer as a tutor, they know the score. But it is still nice to see Brian sweat over this.

We walk down the small lot of stairs together before I push open the large double doors in front of me and a group of five boys is revealed to me, security hovering around a bit and leaning against walls, but as soon I enter, everyone stands up straight.

"ATTENTION!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:33 pm

I was already standing pretty upright away, but as soon as the large, well built officer in front of us salutes us, I stand even straighter than before, and I swear my spine is just about to crack from the straining.

I bring my hand up to my eye and salute the two officers in front of me before standing aease in front of the men, my hands behind my back and my eyes facing dead centre forward.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:49 pm

Jesus Christ, they all look like they're about 12. they shouldn't be here, they shouldn't be fighting this plague. They should be at home with their families, yelling at their mom's, hooking up with that girl they've always loved. It's times like this I really hate this war, this job.

I don't say anything, I just stand back and watch Sanders take over as I continue to survey the boys men.

Last edited by Brian on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inability to spell here.)
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:56 pm

"Alright men, you all know why you are here, and if you don't well you are going to fucking find out," I say to them all as I pace up and down the line of them, looking over each one of them.

"Now, I am your commanding officer, you will NOT, and I repeat NOT, think of me as your friend, or your colleague, I am your boss and I am here to tell you where you need to be, and you need to do as I say," I say in my usual hush voice as I look over the fresh faces.

"And that goes for all of your commanding officers because no matter what your mama has said to you in the past, you are the lowest of the low, and if you can't take that then get the fuck out of here. Am I making myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 pm

I stand even straighter to attention now, taking in everything that this commander is saying to us. It's strangely inspiration and I don't know why, but the yelling is making me want this victory for the human race ever more now.

I keep my eyes forward as I hear the officer ask us all a question at the other end of the line. I answer.

"Sir, yes Sir!" I answer yes, but I am the only one in the line that did.

Why didn't the others? Weren't we supposed to say anything and just listen to him? Oh God, I have really done it now, haven't I? I knew I was too passionate for my own damn good.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 pm

There's a smile on my face as I hear the young recruit speak up. Too many army movies, I think. I walk over there, figuring it's about time I join in the fun now.

"Were you given permission to speak, Private?" I ask, my est menacing stare on my face, "Because I don't remember my colleague here giving any kind of permission."
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 pm

Yeah, I knew that was the wrong move.

"Er, Permission to speak, SIR?!" I ask the man in front of me, with longer hair which is a little odd on an officer, and a menancing look on his face.

After I have said this, the officer at the other side of the line lets out a small grunt, in the way of a laugh. And he grants me the permisson to speak to the officer in front of me. Obviously they aren't the best of friends then.

"Sir no Sir. You did not give me permission to speak, but I was asked a question. And as the other commander said, we do what what we are asked, and he asked me a question so I did my duty and answered it. Plus, at the academy, you are taught to always answer your commanding officers questions. It's common curtosy, Sir."

I take a breath and avert my eyes to the man in front of me, and then the other man now in front of me too, and he's smirking. Why?
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 pm

I smirk and clap at the young man before Brian can even think about yelling at him. I love how red faced Brian looks right now, and all from the youngest recruit we have ever seen, I can hardly believe he's only eighteen with a mind like that.

"Good work for our YOUNGEST recruit," I say to the private before moving Brian out the way a little and standing dead in front of the private.

"Outsmarting my colleague with academy lessons," I say with a smirk, "well, let's see how you outsmart this."

I pull the gun from my pants, take off the safety and put it to the forehead of the boy in front of me. Of course it has no bullets in it, but he doesn't need to know that. I just hope he never had Colonel Black back in the academy, this was his favourite test.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:50 pm

I am now frozen in fear, he wouldn't pull the trigger would he? I mean, it's not like I meant to outsmart the other commander, I just wanted to show how smart I was so they didn't think I was one of the idiots like the other guys back at the academy.

"I... er..." I clear my throat and swallow down the biggest lump in my throat ever, "permission to speak, Sir?"

I ask this in a meek voice as I feel like the only one in the room now, but that's because of the other guys that came with me on the bus have slide away from the scene of me and the two commanders. They must not want to get splatted in blood.

I get no answer from either commanders, all I hear is the gun being cocked against my forehead, "Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Fucking smartass. I oughta show him how we deal with smartmouthing like this. But it seems Sanders is doing that for me. Even if it is all an elaborate bluffing scheme.

I step back, letting him take over as I just watch from the sidelines. I hate how cynical and angry I've become these days. I used to be such a fun guy, always laughing, joking. Hell, I'd probably have done the same as that kid over there in his position. But this war's changed me, it's changed us all. I don't think I know what it's like to smile a real smile anymore.

As I watch Sanders scaring the young recruit again, there's te same hard smirk on my face. The one which never seems to leave anymore.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:01 am

"Hmmmm, granted," I say to him, looking into his scared, wide blue eyes, seeing how they are pleading with me to stop this and that he didn't know any better, like they all look when I do this too them.

"But the rest of you, out," I say before looking over at the boys at the sidelines next to Brian, near the door.

They all rummage out of the room, not taking there stuff with them, just running out of the room as fast as their legs can take them. I roll my eyes and take the gun away from the boy's head as soon as they leave.

"Son, you handled that better than any of those lot, and you had the gun to your head," I say to him, "well done."
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:56 am

"Erm... pardon Sir?" I ask him, a little confused by his sudden change of character but then I remember one of my friends at the academy who went through something like this, and I understand why he did it now.

I smile at the commander in front of me.

"Thank you Sir," I nod, keeping what I say to a minimum now.

The commander bids his goodbye to me and to his other commander with a salute, but I'm not dismissed yet so I don't leave. I just look over at the other officer who looks a little pissed off now.

"Erm, permission to speak Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:12 pm

I look over to him, not yet dignifying him with a response. I have a feeling he'll be on his knees for me before long. He seems like the kind to fuck around. Or just generally fuck me off.

I walk across to him now, slowly and deliberately, "Go ahead, Private."

I kind of hope he tries to smart mouth me, I could really do with beating the shit out of someone right now.
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:16 pm

"Thank you Sir. Is there anything else you want to tell me? And where do I go now?" I ask him, a little embarrassed that I have no idea where I am going or what to do yet.

I was expecting to get a brief from one of my commanders, telling us where our barricades are and what we really are here for, but all the other privates have fucked off now and I'm here all on my own. So much for sticking together.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Damn.

"That's all for now. You'll need to go to your bunks, unpack, get as comfortable as you can." I say, trying to be nice, "There'll be a full briefing at 1600 hours, where you'll be assigned to your missions."

I'm guessing these kids aren't experiments or human shields, probably the kids we're expected to mentor and turn into great soldiers. Fantastic.

He's still looking at me as if I have an extra head - which I suppose under these circumstances could be entirely possible.

"You go out of here and it's the third giant green tent on your right."
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:37 pm

"Thank you Sir," I say firmly before saluting him and waiting until he salutes me back.

I smile after he does and go about collecting my bag and pulling it on my back before walking out of the room which I am now all alone in, the commander leaving me in here alone.

I look around the room to see the other guys bags have all being left, I sigh to myself before shaking my head and making my way out of the room, "I am not helping them get there shit together," I mutter to myself.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:04 pm

I head back towards my office, not really wanting to deal with anyone right now. I'm too tired and too pissed off to deal with overexcited kids. It depresses me seeing them like this, knowing in a matter of weeks, they'll probably be dead or wishing they were.

I walk back silently, the sound of gunfire and screaming filling the air as always. It's a mess out here. All because some goddamn scientist couldn't keep his fuckin' secret project under wraps.

I look out over the battleground, a sad smile on my face.

Is this battle even worth fighting anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"   RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP:]] "THE CURSE OF THE OC"
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next